How To Join
To help provide better opportunities and resources for young professionals and their local organizations, YPIowa has created a YPIowa Organization (YPO) membership. The opportunity to bring the thoughts, ideas, activities and resources from each YPO will help to create a better state for all young professionals.
What it means to be a YPIowa Member:
YPIowa member organizations can plug into a statewide network of fellow member organizations. This allows an organization’s leadership to connect with fellow leaders to learn from each other on statewide level,therefore empowering them to better serve their member organizations. It also allows individuals within each member organization to utilize YPIowa resources and attend YPIowa- related events.
Connection to a Statewide Network
- Access to a database of all organizational members.
- Quarterly “President’s Council” phone call with young professionalorganization presidents from across the state to share best practices and receive professional development training.
- Bi-Annual meeting with the YPIowa Regional Coordinator/Representative.
- YPIowa Board members on call to assist with local needs and questions.
- Input into the creation of a library of best practices for young professional organizations.
- Discounted rate to the annual YPIowa Conference available to all members
Advocacy and a Voice on YP Issues
- Input into and access to results of annual statewide young professionals survey.
- Access to regional advocacy events connecting young professionals to business, civic and community leaders.
- Discounted rate to YPIowa Day on the Hill event for all members.
Enhanced Visibility of Your Organization’s Successes
- Logo on YPIowa website.
- Social media mentions of your organization through YPIowa Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Ability to contribute to the YPIowa Member newsletter.
- Promotion of events through YPIowa social media, newsletters and website.
- Members added to the YPIowa mailing list
The YPIowa Organization membership is $250/YPO and is based on a rolling calendar year. With your YPIowa membership, your group receives:
- Access to the YPO Member Tools, Best Practices and Governance Documents
- Exposure throughout the state via social media and Web site
- Opportunity to host the Annual YPIowa Conference
We will send an invoice upon receipt of your application. If you have any questions about the YPIowa Organization membership, please feel free to contact our membership committee at firstname.lastname@example.org