About YP Iowa
Serve as a mechanism to empower emerging leaders to cultivate an environment that attracts and retains young professionals in the state of Iowa.
YPIowa seeks to elevate young professionals and the communities they serve through construction of a robust network of connections, advocating effectively for relevant issues and enhancing the visibility of their efforts around the state of Iowa.
Young Professionals of Iowa (YPIowa) is an organization created by young professionals for young professionals. Our goals are stated:
- Inform Iowa young professionals about the great potential and possibility of our state.
- Engage Iowa young professionals to become active and involved leaders in their communities.
- Educate and assist Iowa young professionals in their desire to become organized in their communities.
- Communicate to Iowa young professionals through both personal interaction at an annual leadership conference and ongoing electronic communication.
- Retain Iowa young professionals in Iowa to continue to provide a base of workforce for existing, expanding and new business.
Intelligent, active and eager young Iowans are stepping forward to carry the message: Iowa is our home, and we have something to say about the future of our state.
State leadership in both the political and business realms have outreached arms and are speaking in unison: Attract and retain young leaders in Iowa. Engage them now.
Our charge is great, yet our desire is greater. YP’s are ready and willing for the challenge, but we still need your help.